Motherhood can be a great mix of happiness and plenty of frustration. For moms, even a peaceful evening walk can turn into a tense activity, like if you suddenly have to remove sand from your baby’s mouth.
But all these moments are worth remembering. A Norwegian mom named Jade Nordahl does so by turning days with her baby, Abel, and her dog, Abbey, into amusing illustrations.
Looking at things from a positive perspective takes great talent, and we at Bright Side admire this ability in people.
And this time, we can’t wait to show you this artist’s illustrations that perfectly sum up what it’s like to be a parent. A good laugh is guaranteed.
1) Everything becomes the baby’s territory, and you can’t argue with that.
2) No place will be left unnoticed.
3) Nope, no exceptions!
4) Going for a walk turns into bringing half the street back home.
5) Sometimes you just need a guilty pleasure and you don’t even feel sorry about it!
6) Playtime is a non-stop activity, no matter the place.
7) Everything around becomes a tasty treat for your baby.
8) Literally, even the weirdest things…
9) But not what Mommy has prepared!
10) Actually, sometimes curiosity wins and this is what happens as a result.
11) Sometimes you can’t resist and release your inner child too.
12) Being a mom means you can react faster than The Flash.
13) And you have biceps worthy of Superman.
14) But even this is sometimes not enough for a playful baby.
15) That one moment you weren’t paying attention
16) They seem to never run out of energy.
17) Seriously, babies are super-humans!
18) But these 10 minutes of silence come with a price.
19) And this price can be rather expensive.
20) When you thought you could get some sweet sleep in the morning
This Article Was Originally Published On brightside.me